- DeseiRose OÜ is a company registered in Estonia and refers to “we”, “us”, “our”, “Pollymetrix”.
- The person who accesses and uses our Service and website refers to “User”, “you” “your”.
- The person who accesses to the website refers to “Visitor”.
- “Respondent” is a person who fills the Survey.
By providing your personal data to us, you confirm that your consent is explicit, freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous for us to collect and use your personal data.
Please note that Pollymetrix could deal with personal data on the following sides:
- User – we use User’s personal data when we need to reach out to you about provided Service or share with you any updates in Service.
- Respondents – we will reply to you on your request instead of the User.
- Visitors of our website – we will answer to you if you reach out to our customer support.
Please note that your privacy and personal data is significant to us, therefore we are acting due to the applicable law and international regulation. If you have any questions, notifications about this Policy in relation to Service’s provided, or if you wish to complaint about a breach of your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect your personal information
Pollymetrix may collect your personal data when you are registering to use our Service through your personal account. Also, we may collect your information by filling in surveys. Please not that we may collect your personal date while you are using our Services and visiting our website.
Please note that we collect from you the following type of your personal data, that may include but not limited, your first and last name, email addresses and your answers received as a result of your Survey’s results.
When you visit our site, you will notice a banner with information about cookies. You can restrict the use of your cookies. At the same time, you should remember that your website may not work properly because of your rejection.
Please note that we may use some certain type of cookies, such as:
- Third-party cookies that help us to know how effective our online marketing is
- Remember-me cookies allows us to remember your preferences.
- User action cookies allows our customer’s support to reply to your actions on the website
Please note that the mentioned list of the cookies is not limited.
Purpose of the personal data collection
Pollymetrix uses your personal data to ensure your participation in surveys of initiatives and projects in various spheres of public life, conducted with the help of the Service provided by us and leaving feedback, questions, or comments by you.
We use your personal data to optimize our work and provide better Service for you. In particular, we use your personal data for:
- assist you with any requests that you may have about any Service or the website;
- contact you to conduct surveys and research about our Service or website;
- notify you about changes to our Service;
- to understand the recent trends and help improve the completion rates on proposed form of the Surveys;
- help us improve the user experience for respondents.
How we use your personal information
Please note that Pollymex shall not rent or sell your personal data to the Third Party. We shall provide a Service to the User who is allowed to:
- develop an individualized Survey, obtain survey results, and use related Service on our website;
- gather and analyze Respondent’s feedback, personal data and another information via the proposed Survey;
- collect the personal data of the Respondents;
We will only disclose your personal information to a Third Party with your consent, but…
Please note that we will only disclose your personal information to a Third Party with your consent. We may also disclose your personal data to the relevant public, government or regulatory authorities or other concerned parties in situations where we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal data is necessary to help identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights or property, or the rights of any users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; and where we are authorized or required by law to do so in relation to the Intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal.
Please note that Pollymetrix is not responsible for the way a Third Party collects, uses, discloses or handles personal information that you provide to them via the website. Therefore, please check directly with the Third Party organisation.
Pollymetrix have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal data. Please consider that all our employees and service providers who provide Services related to our information system, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us and may only access your personal data with proper authorization. We periodically review and update our security measures considering current technologies.
Pollymetrix do not delete your personal data upon direct request. Please note that we may preserve the information which you submit because of Pollymetrix’s legal compliance.
Third Party Clause
Pollymetrix also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
In this term, we want you to know that a User's access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain Third Party terms and conditions, including social media, advertising, analytics partners, online platforms or social networking services. Please note that Pollymetrix is not liable for any such Third Party terms and conditions and their use of Users' personal data.
The Right to Opt Out
Please note that if you don’t want to receive any emails, notifications, letters from Pollymetrix, you can opt-out of receiving mentioned emails and information from us. Please note that we propose you the button in the end of any information emails. With the help of the mentioned button the User can activate the unsubscribe process.
Pollymetrix monitored your activity promptly, but we may retain all information you submit for a different purpose, including archiving and prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
Pollymetrix adheres to a non-discriminatory policy in our activities towards User of the Service, Respondent of the Survey and Visitor of the website in accordance with applicable law, as well as Anti-Discrimination Act.